“If you want to be happy, BE” Leo Tolstoy

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Choo-Choo!

Last time we visited Grandpa Bob & Grandma Jean, dad hat set up a fun train ride (riding lawnmower with the trailer) for Kate. This time he set up an elaborate train ride for the girls with matching hats, Disneyland Park Hopper passes, seat cushions, an umbrella, water bottles, and little bags of pretzels with their names on them. They drove up to the train station (Gazebo) and there was a sign that said "Disneyland Train Stop." What fun memories the girls will have with grandpa. He knows how to make the simple days really, really fun days.




2 comments:

  1. I love this picture with your Dad!!! Reminds me of how much I love him and how much fun I had in Seminary. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I need spell check... I meant to say "How much I love you." But I did like him. LOL

    ReplyDelete