“If you want to be happy, BE” Leo Tolstoy

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Last Days- does that sound Sacreligious?

We drove out to the Lincoln Beach Lake Harbor on the South end of Utah Lake. We've been taking fun nighttime drives with the girls trying to take in all the beauty of Utah we can. We are leaving next Saturday and we are very excited! You would think the move is Christmas-Kate is the most excited.




The best part of the week was our Garage Sale-Success! The last hour we posted stuff on KSL for Free and I told all my neighbors, they got a ton of fun stuff. I took in all the Rubbermaid tubs and put out a "free" sign. This couple pulled up in their Jacked-up Ford grabbed everything down to the blankets on the ground, threw it in the back of the truck and drove away. I was dying laughing. I called Spencer at work as I spied through the window. We didn't have to take a thing to DI.

Jess really likes "This Is It" about Michael Jackson. Here's her interpretation of his work:



3 comments:

  1. The amazing thing about Utah is you won't fully appreciate how beautiful a place it is until you've lived away from it. After all my travels, I'm convinced Utah is the most beautiful place in the world. Have a great move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck that video with Jess kills me!!! I couldn't stop laughing!! I love it, she is such a doll!

    ReplyDelete