“If you want to be happy, BE” Leo Tolstoy

Monday, May 9, 2011

"MOMthrs DAY"

I got spoiled all week. Kate made this little card during the week and the heart magnet at school

 
I was invited to a special lunch at Jess's preeschool
 the kids made the food
 she was so excited to bring in my gift
a darling candle and a card

 Jess's Teachers Miss Karen and Miss Honjen
Miss Laura
 We were dying laughing that Jess said that what she loves about me is "She got me an Ariel doll, she gives me water, Kisses and hugs." Really water?  Good thing I give her the basics hu?  
 She read me a story

 I got an apron from the girls
Isn't it the prettiest thing ever?  
 Kate made this darling card at school 
 all made of her hand and thumb prints.
 Check out the mexican family.  

 Spencer got me this awesome Wonder Woman makeup I was wanting so bad.  
Spencer got the girls ready for church and made lunch (a picnic out in the sun-it was so warm) he made the yummiest dinner and cookies and he watched the ladies while I took a lovely nap
We painted faces (practicing for Kate's Birthday Party coming up).






We talked with our Moms and Spencer's sister. We had a great day!!!!!! I am sooooooo blessed.  

3 comments:

  1. You are the cutest mom ever!!! I'm convinced it's the water that you give your family that helps grow those awesome mexican mustaches! You guys are such good parents! Happy Mommy's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that?! awww, what a sweet day. you are such a great mommy...i'm glad you give your kids water. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa!! You are just such an awesome person! I know it's late but I hope you had a great mother's day! My mom really does miss you so much! We all send our best wishes to you and the family! :)

    ReplyDelete